BRIDGING THE GAP BETWEEN CONFLICT
& RESOLUTION TO KEEP FOCUSED
ON WHAT MATTERS MOST
ABOUT KIMANNE FORAKER-KOONS, LMFT
The Team at Family Strategies offers services to the following three areas:
- As a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT), Ms. Foraker-Koons help individuals, couples, families, blended families through life’s challenges. Whether traditional, blended, 1, 10 or no children, you are in good hands with our Family Strategies Counseling Team.
- As a faciliator to the PROMOTE program, Ms. Foraker-Koons guides engaged couples through preparation for their marriage and life after.
- As a certified mediator, Ms. Foraker-Koons works with those desiring a less harsh resolution to dissolving their marriage. Divorce mediation, post decree mediation and civil mediation services are offered to these individuals and couples.
With an extensive background in human behavior, mental and emotional health, education, career planning and crisis / sexual trauma, Ms. Foraker-Koons has a strong commitment and a natural talent for working with people through difficult transitions, change, and other challenges. She provides clients the strategies to assess, plan and overcome difficult situations.
“Everyone has value and worth which can rise above any obstacle by using the gifts and talents within.”
Our Passion for Your Desired Family Life Starts Here
- Help to bridge the gap between conflict, and resolution.
- In these challenging times, keep focused on what matters most!
- We believe you have the right to get your difficulties settled quickly, and privately.
- There are many ways to resolve issues, but one of the most effective approaches is for all the people involved to work together towards the solution.
- It is our goal to assist you in resolving your dispute through this group approach while still meeting the needs of the individuals involved.
Family Strategies Counseling and Mediation
- provides an objective vision to identify problems
- crafts an effective course of action
- supplies support for turning issues in a positive direction.
The obstacles for your family are most likely based upon the needs and concerns of individual family members. Bringing the family together under a common vision allows the unit to achieve a common benefit.
Education & Qualifications – Kimanne Foraker-Koons
Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist (LMFT)
Divorce Mediation Training – Northwestern University
M.A. Marriage & Family Counseling – Governors State University
B.S. Administration of Justice – MacMurray College
“This is more than just a business to me. I believe in what I do and I enjoy the fact that, through Mediation, Strategizing sessions, I can assist people to make differences in their own lives. Through these processes, I can assist people in resolving their own conflicts while teaching them a new and valuable approach to Conflict resolution and problem solving. They can learn better communication skills which will assist them throughout their lives. In doing so, I help teach them to support themselves through very difficult and challenging transitions and conflicts in their lives. All this can be accomplished in such a way that there should be no losers; one person should not win at the expense of the other”.