PREPARE & ENRICH Program
The PREPARE & ENRICH programs were developed to help counselours and clergy work more effectively with premarital and married couples. They are designed to assist counselors and couples in focusing objectively on critical relationship issues. Each Inventory is intended to assess areas un which relationships need to grow and strengths that will enable them to progress in a positive direction.
Marriage is perhaps the most complex of human relations. The process of joining two people in a relationship that intended to last for a lifetime can involve great effort. Unfortunately, too often couples are not equipped to deal with the challenges they face in marriages.
Benefits of Using Couple Inventories
- Explore the couple’s Relationship Strength and Growth Areas
- Learn some useful communication skills, including assertiveness and active listening
- Learn skills to resolve conflicts through the use of the Ten Steps procedure
- Explore their couple relationship and their families-of-origin use the Couple& Family Map
- Develop a budget and financial plan
- Develop their personal, couple, and family goals
- Plan for the couple to annually review their marriage and attend couple enrichment programs
There comes a time when some marriages need to end. It can be a painful process, but there is no need to go through it completely alone. A Divorce Mediator can help you through the most difficult parts of your separation so that all your goals are met in a constructive way.
What is a Divorce Mediator?
Divorce Mediation is focused on what is best for each person in a relationship, and most importantly, your children should you have any. In Divorce Mediation, you and your spouse meet with a neutral third party, the mediator, who helps you work through the issues surrounding how to end your marriage amicably. The issues covered can be but are not limited to:
- Distribution of Property
- Child Custody/Co-Parenting Options
- Child Support/Maintenance
- Financial Disputes
Benefits of Divorce Mediation
Oftentimes, Divorce Mediation is a far more cost-effective method than hiring a divorce attorney. Issues that take more time to work through do not end up being as much of a financial burden as they are when working with a divorce attorney. Divorce Mediators are beneficial in that they:
- Keep Issues focused
- Offer great flexibility to work out problems on your own time
- Offers solutions to help you work together as parents
- Many people find that their post-divorced relationship is better than their married one after working with a mediator