Mental Health Counseling
What is Mental Health?
Mental Health counseling services involve working with a trained clinician with a goal towards emotional wellness. This is typically done by coordinating with social workers, support groups, and various treatment services to implement a holistic care approach.
Benefits of Mental Health
Not everyone has the same experience when it comes to Mental Health Counseling, however many people experience learning some key coping skills:
- Greater self-esteem and self-acceptance
- Improved interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to identify and change self-defeating behaviors
- Increased ability to manage stress effectively
- Ability to express and manage emotions, including anger (which is an emotion!)
Family Strategies of commited to serving the mental health needs of our community. Our therapists have a diverse background and a variety of experiences. We offer counseling for a range of mental health concerns including, but not limited to:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Bipoal Disorder
- Autisim Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
- Obsessive Comulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Substance Use Disorder
- Eating Disorders
- Personality Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD or ADD)
- Anger Management
Family Strategies Counseling & Mediation is a therapy office serving the Chicagoland Area. We offer couples counseling and mental health services. Our therapists are skilled at working with those who have suffered traumatic experiences. Our office is here to help. Take a look at our About page to learn more about our therapist’s specialties and see who is taking on new clients.